[ngw] Allowing e-mail relay through GW 2014 server

Ken Etter KLE at msktd.com
Mon Oct 8 13:41:18 UTC 2018

You most likely need to make an exception for that server.
GWAdmin > internet agents > gwia > access control > smtp relay settings

Ken
>>> "Garry Bowers" <gbowers at lpcsc.k12.in.us> 10/8/2018 9:36 AM >>>
We have an environmental control server that now wants the ability to send out alerts through our GW server.
It currently is not working correctly and I'm wondering if I need to configure our GW server to allow this action to
happen?  Any ideas or thoughts regarding how to move on this?
Thanks
Garry

Garry Bowers
Network Operations Manager