[ngw] Deferred sent mail

Stephen Hesser shesser at arandpartners.com
Wed Oct 17 17:46:43 UTC 2018

I know back in the 2012 and prior days a deferred mail would be held in the gwia directory, either defer or gwhold, can't remember. In 2014r2, where is that piece of mail held now? I have a user that seems to remember that when he would delete a deferred mail from the sent items, the mail still sent anyway because it was sitting in one of the directories mentioned above. So deleting the item didn't reach in and remove it from the gwia. I tried sending a deferred mail, checked these folders in gwia, I see no files waiting to be sent. Any thoughts on this?

Thanks in advance!