[ngw] GroupWise license tool

David Krotil David.Krotil at hilo.cz
Sun Oct 21 14:51:01 UTC 2018

Hi,
I don´t want open an SR for it, but maybe I need to.

GroupWise license tool don´t allow to choose from which account you try
to get license. I have on my Novell login many accounts and I run this
tool and got license for account, which even doesn´t have any GroupWise
in purchased software list.

My question is, do I need contact NCC guys to "erase" that license from
customers account ?

David

e-mailové zprávy.

about it.