[ngw] GroupWise license tool

David Krotil David.Krotil at hilo.cz
Sun Oct 21 17:46:43 UTC 2018

Pam,
thanks for reply, I´m curious if I´m not only one, which has this
problem = GroupWise license tool will have this feature in next version
?

Second problem which I have is that both License Tool and GWadmin
service doesn´t work with proxy. We were forced to run that tool outside
of corporate network and System > Licensing > Automatically check for
license updates: doesn´t work in network with proxy server :(.

David

e-mailové zprávy.

about it.

>>> Pam Robello <pkrobello at gmail.com> 21.10.2018 17:46 >>>
David,

No need to open an SR.  Please email entitlement at microfocus.com,  tell
them what is going on and how they suggest that you accomplish this.
It's not something that we, in support, can help you with.

Pam

On October 21, 2018, at 8:51 AM, David Krotil <David.Krotil at hilo.cz>