[ngw] GroupWise 18 Mobility Cabinet

Craig Meads craigm at cwise.co.nz
Thu Oct 25 01:43:13 UTC 2018

PS: I deleted the user, then re-added instead of re-initialising, and it has now worked.
>>> "Craig Meads" <craigm at cwise.co.nz> 25/10/2018 14:18 >>>
We have been using this for a while now, and just realised that sub-folders underneath the Cabinet have nothing in them, even they show items as pending in the Mobility Console and have Syn turned on in the Samsung and iPad devices.

Have tried all the tricks, re-initialising, resetting up the devices etc but to no avail.

If an email is put into the Cabinet folder itself, it shows up ok.

Anyone else discovered this, and knows the solution?

Cheers
Craig Meads

11 Gover St, PO Box 279
New Plymouth 4340, New Zealand
Ph 64 6 7575767, Fax 64 6 7575769 Mob 021420521

craigm at cwise.co.nz, www.cwise.co.nz