[ngw] GW 18 Windows client - .NET 3.5 needed ?

pkrobello at gmail.com pkrobello at gmail.com
Mon Oct 29 11:19:46 UTC 2018

For anyone watching this thread - engineering has determined that our client does still need to install the older version of .NET in order to keep the Vibe integrations.

Pam

>>> Pam Robello 10/25/2018 9:50 AM >>>
Hi David

We don't currently have a way for you to surpress that install but I have submitted this as a defect for engineering.  It's not going to make 18.1 at this point but should be in an FTF shortly after if it's doable.

Thanks,

Pam

>>> David Krotil<David.Krotil at hilo.cz> 10/24/2018 5:45 PM >>>
Hi,
customer is strict on installing too much .NET version on PC´s and he
find out, that install of Windows client on WIn 10 ask for 3.5 .NET even
there is 4.7.2 already installed. Can be this suppressed ?

Thanks

David

e-mailové zprávy.

about it.