[ngw] Webaccess frequently slow/non-responsive

Daniel Shelley daniel at ghostpattern.com
Wed Oct 31 19:01:39 UTC 2018

I believe there was an earlier version of GroupWise WebAccess that would
load your full address book into the browser memory so it could be used for
contact searching when composing an email. I think that was fixed later?
But maybe not.

It would be a simple test. Create a new, test account on your system that
doesn't have anything in its mailbox or have access to the GW system
address book. Does it go faster?

Or, try the simple/basic interface to GroupWise WebAccess.

thanks,
Daniel

Daniel Shelley
Ghost Pattern Software