[ngw] OT: Filr functionalities

Pam Robello pkrobello at gmail.com
Fri Sep 7 01:57:36 UTC 2018

No worries Mark.  :-). If I was on my laptop instead of my kindle, I could look up and share it.  I think this is the correct spelling, his name is Devedas Kovilakath.  I don't like to give out email addresses without permission and I have asked if I can share his.  Once he replies to me, I will let everyone know.

Pam