[ngw] OT: Filr functionalities

Pam Robello pkrobello at gmail.com
Fri Sep 7 11:32:27 UTC 2018

Here is the corrected list from PM:

AD Integration - Yes

CIFS Shares - Yes

Links expiration by DL count - Yes (limited to Outlook plugin links for now, will extend to other links soon)

Links expiration by time - Yes

Links password protected - Yes

Office Integration - Yes

Collaboration Team Folders - Yes

Reports - Yes

AD Groups and Roles - Yes

Password Rules - Yes

? Single-Sign-On - No? Depends: not there for SSO with OS, but SSO with Micro Focus Access Manager works for web SSO

? 2-Factor Authentication ( SMS Gateway ? Digipass ? ) - No? Yes (with Micro Focus Advanced Authentication)

? Storage Encryption - No

? File-Antivirus Scanning - with external engine? Which one? Though not officially supported but we have customers making this work with Symantic AV for Linux

? API - ? Yes

? File versioning by HASH - No

Geo IP Access overview - No - Didn't get the context. We support Geo fencing with multi factor authentication

Access logs to SPLUNK analyzer - No

User Policies - Yes

? OCR Search - No - yes if content indexing is enabled

? SNMP - Yes? Works with agentless monitoring

? Automation - Possible? Didn't understand the question/context

Mobile devices - Yes

? Remote Data Wipe (mobile) - Yes

Company branding - Yes, Advanced Edition

? WebDAV - Yes

Pam

>>> Audrius<novell.servers at gmail.com> 9/6/2018 2:17 AM >>>

Hi Colleagues!

Could someone help me with Filr. Possible customer is asking for following

functionalities. Some I know that Filr has, for others I am not sure and

some I do not know...

AD Integration - Yes

CIFS Shares - Yes

Links expiration by DL count - Yes

Links expiration by time - Yes

Links password protected - Yes

Office Integration - Yes

Collaboration Team Folders - Yes

Reports - Yes

AD Groups and Roles - Yes

Password Rules - Yes

? Single-Sign-On - No?

? 2-Factor Authentication ( SMS Gateway ? Digipass ? ) - No?

? Storage Encryption - No?

? File-Antivirus Scanning - with external engine? Which one?

? API - ?

? File versioning by HASH - No?

Geo IP Access overview - No

Access logs to SPLUNK analyzer - No

User Policies - Yes

? OCR Search - No?

? SNMP - Yes?

? Automation - Possible?

Mobile devices - Yes

? Remote Data Wipe (mobile) - Yes?

Company branding - Yes, Advanced Edition

? WebDAV - Yes?

Thank you for help!

ngw at ngwlist.com