[ngw] Constant GroupWise Client Crashes

Nico Basson NBasson at scu.mb.ca
Tue Apr 2 17:33:06 UTC 2019

I have sent them the dumps, not sure what to look for in these dumps
myself though.

This communication, including any attachments, is intended for the use
of the addressee and may contain information that is privileged and
confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby
notified that any use, dissemination, distribution, copying or
disclosure of this communication, in whole or in part, by anyone other
than the intended recipient(s) is strictly prohibited and may result in
liability for breach of confidential information. If you have received
this communication in error, please notify us immediately, delete this
communication from all data storage devices and destroy all hard copies.
While we make every effort to ensure all information provided to you is
accurate and complete, errors or omissions sometimes occur. SCU reserves
the right to correct errors or omissions contained in this
communication.

The individual sender and Steinbach Credit Union take no responsibility
for any viruses that may have affected this email and/or attachment(s).
Employee emails that do not conform to the rules set out in Steinbach
Credit Union’s Computer Usage Agreement are deemed to be outside the
course of employment and SCU does not accept responsibility or liability
for such emails. Thank you.

>>> "Jeanette Berg" <jberg at digitalcsi.com> 2019-04-02 12:15 PM >>>
I would have thought that the GroupWise Windows client crash dump file
that you captured for Micro Focus Support would expose what part of the
client is crashing.

TID on capturing a client crash dump file
https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__support.microfocus.com_kb_doc.php-3Fid-3D7003652&d=DwIFAg&c=aBi5H83Vbn6_H1y-B_2iSQ&r=jqSWVRB9K_V-PPSfjMQ7CSBed3tjb8d2RBt-cibr0LE&m=W6ch3C6B72lLmmiF_2bceyTblTpzbEp13GepK0RVtk8&s=FbZDxyPXjlVi4l4ZNfqy21F3H5tw2hniOZbNWWJqESk&e=