[ngw] Backing up Messenger 18

Scott Malugin smalugin at dcbe.org
Sat Apr 13 23:20:03 UTC 2019

Looking over Document ID:7023785
( https://support.microfocus.com/kb/doc.php?id=7023785)  I see you add endpoint = tcp://127.0.0.1:8529 so you can use Arango tools to backup the database. It then has you remove it in step 8 after you dump the datebase, what would it hurt to leave it in so I could have it backup the database everyday at night on a schedule.

Scott E. Malugin
CompTIA A+ Certified
CompTIA NetWork+ Certified
Dickson County Schools
Network & Systems Admin
Voice # 615-740-5902
E-Mail : smalugin at dcbe.org

LEGAL CONFIDENTIAL:  The information in this e-mail and in any attachment may contain information which is legally privileged and is the property of the Dickson County Schools.  It is intended only for the attention and use of the named recipient.  If you are not the intended recipient, you are not authorized to retain, disclose, copy or distribute the message and/or any of its attachments.  If you received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender and delete this message.