[ngw] Regarding the GW 18.1 Quickfinder / Mass Reindex Event - is the current state that the presence of any old index file breaks the new indexer?

David Gerisch DGerisch at co.tulare.ca.us
Tue Apr 23 17:29:21 UTC 2019

I've been trying the process to re-index the users with missing index
files, one-by-one.  But instead of getting an index for the user, I'm
getting conversion errors, and filling the hard drive of the post office
(and no .idx or .inc file for the user, either).

Is the presence of *any* old index file what causes the DVA to go into
an error state, and then just fail to get anything done?

David Gerisch