[ngw] MicroFocus Secure Messaging Gateway and Outbound Appointments

Ken Etter KLE at msktd.com
Mon Jun 17 15:00:11 UTC 2019

And support reported it is a known issue and they are already working on it.
>>> "Ken Etter" <KLE at msktd.com> 6/17/2019 8:39 AM >>>
Just a heads up for anyone using SMG.  This morning, outbound GroupWise appointments started getting blocked for our company due to a zero day virus filter.  My checking leads me to believe this is a false positive.  If so, it might affect others, so thought I would give people a heads up here.  I've opened an SR with MicroFocus to get it checked out.