[ngw] IOS contact list sync

Ken Etter KLE at msktd.com
Mon Jun 17 16:14:56 UTC 2019

Verify that the iOS address book they are using is set to sync.  Have the user login to the GMS web page and click on GroupWise Settings and make sure the correct address books are selected.

The only thing I have run into was after setting up a new GMS server, the Frequent Contacts do not sync by default.  When the user's device resynced to the new GMS server, they thought they lost a bunch of contacts.  We added that book and everything repopulated.

Ken
>>> "Bill Neumann" <Bill.Neumann at willmarfab.com> 6/17/2019 12:03 PM >>>
Running into a situation on GMS 18.1 where iphone contacts are not syncing back to GroupWise even though within GMS settings show sync from phone to GW.
My user has lost most of his contacts, and not seeing them in GroupWise.
Anybody have any insight to behavior of the ios/datasync/groupwise.

Bill