[ngw] Address Book search - Email address

Joe Brugaletta JBrugaletta at braytonlaw.com
Sat Mar 2 00:58:35 UTC 2019

Thanks for confirming, I think it's been this way for years and I've never understood it lol :) I'm assuming you're using 18, I'm using 14 R2. So I'd call that a "bug" unless Im misunderstanding its purpose.

>>> "David Gerisch" <DGerisch at co.tulare.ca.us> 3/1/2019 2:05 PM >>>
I get the same behavior.  I was trying *microfocus.com - but still, no
worky in the "Look For:" field, but worked fine using the Find button up
top.

David Gerisch

>>> "Joe Brugaletta" <JBrugaletta at braytonlaw.com> 2019-03-01 10:43 >>>
Does this work for anyone?

When in address book > frequent contacts (or wherever).. I'm trying to
find users based on domain name, say Novell.com .. if I type in "novell"
in Look For: and set Inside: to "Email address" it always says "search
failed" at the bottom.

However, if I click the "Find" button at the top and type *novell.com,
that works.