[ngw] I turned off QuickCorrect, but it's still doing it's thing on an email in the Work In Progress folder folder. Known bug?

David Gerisch DGerisch at co.tulare.ca.us
Wed Mar 20 18:09:21 UTC 2019

I needed to send an email where the output of a debug log had an acronym
in it that my QuickCorrect would normally expand out into something
else.  So I turned off QuickCorrect, and my client tried to change it
anyway.

With it off, I exited GroupWise and started it back up again.  I opened
the Work In Progress folder folder, opened the email, hit Send, and my
GroupWise client did the QuickCorrect replace again.

This new email, my QuickCorrect does not expand out my acronyms.  Known
bug?  Or working as designed?

GroupWise Client 14.2.3 build 129832.

Thanks!