[ngw] forward all rules in GW18

Tim Wohlford tim at wohlford.net
Thu Mar 21 21:11:05 UTC 2019

1.  Is there a safe way to do a forward all rule from my GW18 system to
a gmail account?  Something that doesn't have the potential to fill up
my hard drive w/ bounce notices within minutes?

2.  When I try a simple "forward all" rule I get this (below).   I
think it's coming from my GWIA, but for the life of me can't figure out
where.  Yes, I have flatforwarding and rule forwarding enabled....

Tim Wohlford

***************

The message that you sent was undeliverable to the following:

shirleywohlford3090 at gmail.com (554 5.7.1 Recipient address rejected:
Account twohlford is not allowed to relay for mail.wohlford.net)

Information about your message:
Subject: Fwd: test
GroupWise Message Id: 5C93FAA0.D3A:77:12092
Message log tag: 54214
Number of send attempts: 1
Time of initial send attempt: 03-21-19 15:57:11

Possibly truncated original message follows: