[ngw] Corporate Address Book Group with users in a different domain??

techgw1 at gmail.com techgw1 at gmail.com
Wed May 8 12:13:42 UTC 2019

Ryan, Laura, thanks for the answer to my problem!
Awesome video Laura.

Follow up questions:
1. Now that the users are in an external post office we can now creates a
Distribution list in the GroupWise address book and include the external
users? They will receive the email in their Exchange mailbox and be able to
reply ?

2. When the external users are emailed directly to their domain, those
emails do not enter our GW system at all since their MX record points to a
different IP?

3. Does this setup allow busy searches of calendars/appointments between
the two domains? Or is that a totally different issue since its more than
just simple email and each system has their own way of handling calendars?
I would guess you could still send the external user an appt from GW using
the external PO?

Thanks
Bob