[ngw] GMS - duplicate emails on latest IOS

Joe Brugaletta JBrugaletta at braytonlaw.com
Mon Oct 21 15:53:02 UTC 2019

Only IOS 13 users from what I hear. I have Android (pixel) and haven't seen this issue.

>>> "Stephen Hesser" <shesser at arandpartners.com> 10/21/2019 8:28 AM >>>
Haven't had anyone complain here yet, but then I'm still on 14.2.2 gms.

I did however have the issue you are experiencing with the dup email.
Are they all ios 13 users? Any happening on any other ios version? How
about android?

>>> "Joe Brugaletta" <JBrugaletta at braytonlaw.com> 10/21/2019 10:05 AM

tried deleting from phone, and device from GMS.. users still
occasionally getting double emails.

>>> "Stephen Hesser" <shesser at arandpartners.com> 10/18/2019 10:03 AM
>>>
>From the phone, sorry!

>>> "Joe Brugaletta" <JBrugaletta at braytonlaw.com> 10/18/2019 12:00 PM

Thanks, I'll try that. You removed the account on the phone and
re-added it? or removed the device/user from GMS too?

>>> "Stephen Hesser" <shesser at arandpartners.com> 10/18/2019 9:21 AM

Oh yeah, I just removed the account and reconfigured it to fix

>>> "Joe Brugaletta" <JBrugaletta at braytonlaw.com> 10/18/2019 10:48 AM

Anyone else seeing duplicate emails since upgrading to latest IOS?
Have
a few users reporting duplicates since upgrading their phones.
Running GMS Version: 18.1.1 Build: 483