[ngw] GroupWise Mobility and iPhones

Ken Etter KLE at msktd.com
Fri Oct 25 12:32:56 UTC 2019

Use a proper certificate.   I have iPhones and iPads that have been upgraded to iOS 13 and ones purchased new.  I'm not having any issues with iOS devices on GMS 18. I purchased a certificate from Digicert years ago and I have renewed it with the proper settings and everything just works.  So don't use a self-signed and make sure you're purchased certificate meets the requirements and all should be good.

Ken
>>> "Craig Meads" <craigm at cwise.co.nz> 10/24/2019 11:34 PM >>>
I guess the key question is, what does one do to get around this?
>>> "Stephen Hesser" <shesser at arandpartners.com> 25/10/2019 15:36 >>>
Does it choke on taking the certificate? IOS 13 has certain requirements
now.....
https://support.apple.com/en-in/HT210176

>>> "Craig Meads" <craigm at cwise.co.nz> 10/24/2019 9:28 PM >>>
I have a client using Mobility 18 and their Android and iPhones are
working fine. However some recently purchased new iPhones will not
connect, no matter what I do. I have connected an Android device to the
same account with no issues.

Anyone experienced this?

Cheers

Craig