[ngw] GroupWise Mobility and iPhones

Daniel Wells Daniel.Wells at mhtn.com
Mon Oct 28 22:32:18 UTC 2019

On the Apple device, Settings=>General=>Reset=>Reset Network Settings

Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail, including attachments, are privileged and confidential and/or proprietary information intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom this is addressed. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or the employee or agent responsible to deliver it to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you received this communication in error, please immediately notify sender by telephone or reply email, do not use or disclose the contents to others, and delete the message and all attachments from your computer, system and/or network. Further, e-mail transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free as information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive late or incomplete, or contain viruses. The sender therefore does not accept liability for any errors or omissions in the contents of this message, which arise as a result of e-mail transmission. If verification is required please request a hard-copy version.

>>> "Craig Meads" <craigm at cwise.co.nz> 10/26/2019 2:45 AM >>>
What do you mean by resetting the network?

>>> "Daniel Wells" <Daniel.Wells at mhtn.com> 10/26/19 10:14 AM >>>Try re-setting the network on the new iPhones.  We experienced some issues with new iPhones until we did that and then everything quited down and worked.

Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail, including attachments, are privileged and confidential and/or proprietary information intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom this is addressed. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or the employee or agent responsible to deliver it to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you received this communication in error, please immediately notify sender by telephone or reply email, do not use or disclose the contents to others, and delete the message and all attachments from your computer, system and/or network. Further, e-mail transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free as information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive late or incomplete, or contain viruses. The sender therefore does not accept liability for any errors or omissions in the contents of this message, which arise as a result of e-mail transmission. If verification is required please request a hard-copy version.

>>> "Craig Meads" <craigm at cwise.co.nz> 10/24/2019 8:28 PM >>>
I have a client using Mobility 18 and their Android and iPhones are working fine. However some recently purchased new iPhones will not connect, no matter what I do. I have connected an Android device to the same account with no issues.

Anyone experienced this?

Cheers

Craig