[ngw] GroupWise Mobility and iPhones

Craig Meads craigm at cwise.co.nz
Tue Oct 29 00:09:20 UTC 2019

I would love a copy of your notes if you provide them, as when I look at the TID, I realise there's quite a bit that I don't quite figure.
>>> "Ken Etter" <KLE at msktd.com> 26/10/2019 02:54 >>>
I would assume the cert process is documented somewhere, but if you need some directions, I can get you a copy of my notes.  It is a fairly simple process...only a few steps.

Ken
>>> "Craig Meads" <craigm at cwise.co.nz> 10/24/2019 11:34 PM >>>
I guess the key question is, what does one do to get around this?
>>> "Stephen Hesser" <shesser at arandpartners.com> 25/10/2019 15:36 >>>
Does it choke on taking the certificate? IOS 13 has certain requirements
now.....
https://support.apple.com/en-in/HT210176

>>> "Craig Meads" <craigm at cwise.co.nz> 10/24/2019 9:28 PM >>>
I have a client using Mobility 18 and their Android and iPhones are
working fine. However some recently purchased new iPhones will not
connect, no matter what I do. I have connected an Android device to the
same account with no issues.

Anyone experienced this?

Cheers

Craig