[ngw] IOS 13 issues

Joe Brugaletta JBrugaletta at braytonlaw.com
Wed Oct 30 18:15:52 UTC 2019

Thanks Ken,
we're running the same build. I think they're specifically talking about emails they get that were Forwarded as Attachments. No issues there either? I'll have to have them show me what its doing then.

>>> "Ken Etter" <KLE at msktd.com> 10/30/2019 11:14 AM >>>
I'm not seeing any issues here with iOS 13.  I am using it myself on my iPad and we have lots of iOS users.  We've never used anything on iOS except for the native iOS mail client, so I can't speak to other options.  I am running GMS 18.1.1 Build 483 on SLES 12.
>>> "Joe Brugaletta" <JBrugaletta at braytonlaw.com> 10/30/2019 2:08 PM >>>
Lots of user complaints re: IOS 13. One of them is Forwarded emails aren't opening. I assume they're using whatever native mail app that iPhone comes with, but I'm considering telling them to try the Outlook app. Anyone use that? recommended against GMS?