[ngw] IOS 13 issues

Stephen Hesser shesser at arandpartners.com
Wed Oct 30 18:21:19 UTC 2019

They come to the user as an attachment in an eml file, which Apple has
no idea how to open.... I've seen this also

>>> "Joe Brugaletta" <JBrugaletta at braytonlaw.com> 10/30/2019 1:15 PM

Thanks Ken,
we're running the same build. I think they're specifically talking
about emails they get that were Forwarded as Attachments. No issues
there either? I'll have to have them show me what its doing then.

>>> "Ken Etter" <KLE at msktd.com> 10/30/2019 11:14 AM >>>
I'm not seeing any issues here with iOS 13.  I am using it myself on my
iPad and we have lots of iOS users.  We've never used anything on iOS
except for the native iOS mail client, so I can't speak to other
options.  I am running GMS 18.1.1 Build 483 on SLES 12.
>>> "Joe Brugaletta" <JBrugaletta at braytonlaw.com> 10/30/2019 2:08 PM

Lots of user complaints re: IOS 13. One of them is Forwarded emails
aren't opening. I assume they're using whatever native mail app that
iPhone comes with, but I'm considering telling them to try the Outlook
app. Anyone use that? recommended against GMS?