[ngw] OT NetWare 5 Service Pack

Brad Rodgers brodgers at cesa7.org
Wed Sep 11 17:18:29 UTC 2019

I still have the final release of the Novell Professional Resource Suite
DVDs.  Let me find a DVD drive and see if it's on one of the discs.

-Brad

*Brad Rodgers*
Director of Administrative Technology
920.617.5648
brodgers at cesa7.org
<https://www.cesa7.org/>

On Wed, Sep 11, 2019 at 12:14 PM Marvin Huffaker <mhuffaker at redjuju.com>
wrote:

> Does anybody have a down-loadable copy of any Service pack for NetWare
> 5.0?    In a bind, must have deleted my copies and can't download it from
> Novell.
>
> Thanks.
>
> Marvin

*
*
*
*
*This e-mail message together with any attachments or reply should
not be considered private or confidential because it may be archived and
subject to public disclosure under certain circumstances, such as requests
made pursuant to Wisconsin public records law.*
*
*
*The message is
intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to which they are
addressed. Please notify the sender immediately by e-mail if you have
received this e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail from your system.
Please note that the views or opinions presented in this e-mail are solely
those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Cooperative
Educational Service Agency #7. Any unauthorized use, distribution, copying
or disclosure by you or to any other person is prohibited.*