[ngw] GW 2014R2 install error

Joe Brugaletta JBrugaletta at braytonlaw.com
Fri Sep 13 15:27:30 UTC 2019

Ahh I remember that one.. is that the latest 2014? However I don't remember what the fix was. Last message I see in Retain is Pam was looking into it with devs :) Theres a bug defect # 938962

"I know the engineer is actively working on the issue. Hopefully he will have a solution soon" - Pam, April 2016

>>> "Bill Neumann" <Bill.Neumann at willmarfab.com> 9/13/2019 8:19 AM >>>
Thanks Joe,

Error header:  WMS notif window:msiexec.exe - Ordinal Not Found
Body of error:   The Ordinal 3212 could not be located in the dynamic link library LIBEAY32.dll

Which upon a little research, is the MAPI profile configuration?

Bill

>>> "Joe Brugaletta" <JBrugaletta at braytonlaw.com> 9/13/2019 10:14 AM >>>
hi Bill,
unable to see screenshots (or attachments) on this list. You'll have to provide a link or type out the error

>>> "Bill Neumann" <Bill.Neumann at willmarfab.com> 9/13/2019 8:10 AM >>>
Getting an error when installing GW2014 R2 on a win7 station.
Not a clean install, it's an upgrade process.
Along with this, the MAPI link I once had with our ERP is no longer available.

This is the error