[ngw] GW 2014R2 install error

David Krotil David.Krotil at hilo.cz
Fri Sep 13 15:42:59 UTC 2019

https://download.novell.com/Download?buildid=ZO4qA5tsULY~ latest one ;)

e-mailové zprávy.

about it.

>>> "Joe Brugaletta" <JBrugaletta at braytonlaw.com> 13.09.2019 17:36 >>>
Theres a TID on this:
https://support.microfocus.com/kb/doc.php?id=7018308
"Fix is in GroupWise 2014 R2 SP1 HP2"

>>> "Joe Brugaletta" <JBrugaletta at braytonlaw.com> 9/13/2019 8:27 AM

Ahh I remember that one.. is that the latest 2014? However I don't
remember what the fix was. Last message I see in Retain is Pam was
looking into it with devs :) Theres a bug defect # 938962

"I know the engineer is actively working on the issue. Hopefully he
will have a solution soon" ‑ Pam, April 2016

>>> "Bill Neumann" <Bill.Neumann at willmarfab.com> 9/13/2019 8:19 AM >>>
Thanks Joe,

Error header:  WMS notif window:msiexec.exe ‑ Ordinal Not Found
Body of error:   The Ordinal 3212 could not be located in the dynamic
link library LIBEAY32.dll

Which upon a little research, is the MAPI profile configuration?

Bill

>>> "Joe Brugaletta" <JBrugaletta at braytonlaw.com> 9/13/2019 10:14 AM

hi Bill,
unable to see screenshots (or attachments) on this list. You'll have to
provide a link or type out the error

>>> "Bill Neumann" <Bill.Neumann at willmarfab.com> 9/13/2019 8:10 AM >>>
Getting an error when installing GW2014 R2 on a win7 station.
Not a clean install, it's an upgrade process.
Along with this, the MAPI link I once had with our ERP is no longer
available.

This is the error