[ngw] GW 2014R2 install error

Bill Neumann Bill.Neumann at willmarfab.com
Fri Sep 13 16:12:13 UTC 2019

Using the latest version via Davids link, I still get the error.
Doing a search of the entire hard drive, there is no evidence of the
LIBEAY32.dll file being present.

Bill

>>> "David Krotil" <David.Krotil at hilo.cz> 9/13/2019 10:42 AM >>>
https://download.novell.com/Download?buildid=ZO4qA5tsULY~ latest one
;)

e-mailové zprávy.

Access to this e-mail by anyone else is unauthorized. If you are not
the
intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution or any
action
taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on it, is prohibited and may
be
about it.

>>> "Joe Brugaletta" <JBrugaletta at braytonlaw.com> 13.09.2019 17:36 >>>
Theres a TID on this:
https://support.microfocus.com/kb/doc.php?id=7018308

"Fix is in GroupWise 2014 R2 SP1 HP2"

>>> "Joe Brugaletta" <JBrugaletta at braytonlaw.com> 9/13/2019 8:27 AM

Ahh I remember that one.. is that the latest 2014? However I don't
remember what the fix was. Last message I see in Retain is Pam was
looking into it with devs :) Theres a bug defect # 938962

"I know the engineer is actively working on the issue. Hopefully he
will have a solution soon" ‑ Pam, April 2016

>>> "Bill Neumann" <Bill.Neumann at willmarfab.com> 9/13/2019 8:19 AM >>>
Thanks Joe,

Error header:  WMS notif window:msiexec.exe ‑ Ordinal Not Found
Body of error:   The Ordinal 3212 could not be located in the dynamic
link library LIBEAY32.dll

Which upon a little research, is the MAPI profile configuration?

Bill

>>> "Joe Brugaletta" <JBrugaletta at braytonlaw.com> 9/13/2019 10:14 AM

hi Bill,
unable to see screenshots (or attachments) on this list. You'll have
provide a link or type out the error

>>> "Bill Neumann" <Bill.Neumann at willmarfab.com> 9/13/2019 8:10 AM >>>
Getting an error when installing GW2014 R2 on a win7 station.
Not a clean install, it's an upgrade process.
Along with this, the MAPI link I once had with our ERP is no longer
available.

This is the error