[ngw] Sles15 sp1 & gw 18.1x / 2 issues

Hinchman Consulting gregg at hinchmanconsulting.com
Tue Sep 24 19:30:53 UTC 2019

I have not done sles15 yet but have a customer slated for it. That said the memory issue you spoke of I believe is the same seen on sles12. Or it acts similar.

Now why does groupwise 18 sp1 break mobility?  Is this specific to sles 15 or any OS?   I have done several gw 18 sp1 and not seen this at all.  That is why I ask.

Sent from while mobile.

Gregg Hinchman, PMP
Salesforce Certified
765.653.8099