[ngw] Sles15 sp1 & gw 18.1x / 2 issues

pkrobello at gmail.com pkrobello at gmail.com
Tue Sep 24 19:39:03 UTC 2019

The GMS issue on SLES15SP1 is the same as it is for WebAccess 18.1.1.  It's a python issue.  There is a big change to the python stuff in SLES15SP1.  Both GMS and GW 18.1.1 will not install with the new python.  The fix is slated for 18.2 which is due out in the next few weeks.

Pam

>>> Hinchman Consulting<gregg at hinchmanconsulting.com> 9/24/2019 1:30 PM >>>
I have not done sles15 yet but have a customer slated for it. That said the memory issue you spoke of I believe is the same seen on sles12. Or it acts similar.

Now why does groupwise 18 sp1 break mobility?  Is this specific to sles 15 or any OS?   I have done several gw 18 sp1 and not seen this at all.  That is why I ask.

Sent from while mobile.

Gregg Hinchman, PMP
Salesforce Certified
765.653.8099