[ngw] GWCheck logs inspection

David Gerisch DGerisch at co.tulare.ca.us
Wed Sep 25 21:57:04 UTC 2019

I'm doing it manually.  I used to use a bulk download applet - which then let me at least grep the files.  I might even have then used a Perl script to search the files for me.  But today, it's all manual.

>>> "David Krotil" <David.Krotil at hilo.cz> 2019-09-25 12:12 >>>
With one POA is checking gwcheck logs piece of cake, but with 20 is this
not so funny, everyone doing inspection manually or someone found a
right tool for it ?
Thinking about some log management tool, which will do that job. For a
start tool should consume emailed logs and make alert when found some
preconfigured string like "Error 42- Invalid database"

David

Obsah tohoto e-mailu a všechny p*ipojené soubory jsou d*v*rné a mohou
být chrán*ny zákonem. Tento e-mail je ur*en výhradn* jeho adresátovi
a jiné osoby do n*j nejsou oprávn*ny nahlížet *i s ním jakkoliv
nakládat, jinak se dopustí protiprávního jednání. V p*ípad*, že
e-mailové zprávy.

about it.