[ngw] GW18 address book

Stephen Hesser shesser at arandpartners.com
Thu Aug 13 15:23:58 UTC 2020

Thanks Jeff, I kind of figured that. Don't seem to remember any prior
versions of GW that reset a bunch of display setting the first time you
opened in the new client.

>>> "Jeff Parkes" <jparkes at microfocus.com> 8/13/2020 10:12 AM >>>
There is not a way to do that globally unfortunately. This one will
have to be an enhancement request on our community forums ideas
exchange:

https://community.microfocus.com/t5/GroupWise-Idea-Exchange/idb-p/GWideas

Micro Focus

>>> Stephen Hesser <shesser at arandpartners.com> 8/12/2020 12:01 PM >>>
Just curious why in the GW18 address book all entries are displayed as
cards by default when they use to be displayed by details? It's easy
change, but you have to do it on each address book you have. Is there
setting I'm missing that defaults the view on all of them to details?

Thanks in advance!