[ngw] GroupWise 2014 Web Access on Windows Server 2016

Matt Ray mray at groupwiseguru.com
Sun May 3 02:16:52 UTC 2020

I know this is an older version of GroupWise, but I have a customer who asked me to install it on their 2016 server.   Has anybody got this version of GroupWise installed on a 2016 Server?  It seems like all the documentation available for implementing this is for a 2008 Server or IIS 7.   I have confirmed the ISAPI and http direct settings are configured and the redirect is working, but so far, I haven't been able to get web access to respond to my browser with a log in.   Currently I'm just getting a blank screen.

Last resort, I'll ask for a 2008 server, but it would be nice if I could get this installed on this one.

Also, I did try to get them to upgrade to 2018, but they aren't ready to do it yet.

Matt

Matt Ray
MC Consulting - GroupWiseGuru.com
CNE, MCNE, LPI, CLS, CNS
mray at groupwiseguru.com
661.599.3416
http://groupwiseguru.com
Skype, Yahoo! & MSN ID: mraymus
Let us help you Upgrade/Migrate/Support your GroupWise System!