[ngw] GroupWise 2014 Web Access on Windows Server 2016

David Krotil David.Krotil at hilo.cz
Sun May 3 17:56:21 UTC 2020

Have you checked if the Tomcat is running and doesn´t any ugly errors ?
On Linux is catalina.out log file, not sure if this is on Windows too.

David

e-mailové zprávy.

about it.

>>> "Matt Ray" <mray at groupwiseguru.com> 03.05.2020 4:16 >>>
I know this is an older version of GroupWise, but I have a customer who
asked me to install it on their 2016 server.   Has anybody got this
version of GroupWise installed on a 2016 Server?  It seems like all the
documentation available for implementing this is for a 2008 Server or
IIS 7.   I have confirmed the ISAPI and http direct settings are
configured and the redirect is working, but so far, I haven't been able
to get web access to respond to my browser with a log in.   Currently
I'm just getting a blank screen.

Last resort, I'll ask for a 2008 server, but it would be nice if I
could get this installed on this one.

Also, I did try to get them to upgrade to 2018, but they aren't ready
to do it yet.

Matt

Matt Ray
MC Consulting ‑ GroupWiseGuru.com
CNE, MCNE, LPI, CLS, CNS
mray at groupwiseguru.com
661.599.3416
http://groupwiseguru.com
Skype, Yahoo! & MSN ID: mraymus
Let us help you Upgrade/Migrate/Support your GroupWise System!