[ngw] Prime user databases not deleted

Gregg A. Hinchman Gregg at HinchmanConsulting.com
Mon May 4 13:33:04 UTC 2020

David,

As I recall, pu db's are recreated should they be deleted.  The guardian has a master copy of the share.

https://www.novell.com/documentation/groupwise18/gw18_guide_admin/data/adm_poa_understand_post_office_info.html

Read the "Guardian Database" section.

So if you cannot move one or such, it should not matter. A recreate of that will happen.  What I do not recall and it does not say is when or how that happens.  Is it during a user trying to access a shared folder or during a content gwcheck or what.

So I do not believe you need to be too concerned about it.

Take Care.

Gregg A. Hinchman, PMP

Salesforce Certified

Gregg at HinchmanConsulting.com