[ngw] download.novell.com down?

David Krotil David.Krotil at hilo.cz
Sun May 10 19:09:43 UTC 2020

Still dead.

e-mailové zprávy.

about it.

>>> "Matt Ray" <mray at groupwiseguru.com> 10.05.2020 2:40 >>>
Am I the only one who can't get to download.novell.com today?   I've
tried from several sources and browsers. All I get is a blank page.
Same for download.microfocus.com.

Matt

Matt Ray
MC Consulting ‑ GroupWiseGuru.com
CNE, MCNE, LPI, CLS, CNS
mray at groupwiseguru.com
661.599.3416
http://groupwiseguru.com
Skype, Yahoo! & MSN ID: mraymus
Let us help you Upgrade/Migrate/Support your GroupWise System!