[ngw] Antw: GWIA route configuration file

Thomas Stimper tstimper at nmedv.de
Mon May 11 08:54:52 UTC 2020

Hi Mike,

i dont think that route.cfg can work with a single mailbox.
It only redirects smtp traffic for a specific domain to another smtp
server
and ignores the the mx record.

Best regards

Thomas Stimper

Mit freundlichen Grüßen

Thomas Stimper

neue medien edv-systeme gmbh
Zwickauer Str. 224
09116 Chemnitz
Germany
Email tstimper at nmedv.de ( mailto:tstimper at nmedv.de )
Tel. +49 371 8448890
Fax +49 371 8448891
Amtsgericht / local court Chemnitz, HRB 12552
Geschäftsführer / CEO: Thomas Stimper
USt.ID / VAT DE176096756
Micro Focus Gold Partner

>>> "Maik Schuetze" <Maik.Schuetze at stadt-chemnitz.de> 11.05.2020 10:17

Hi everyone,

for testing purpose of our new SMG, I like to redirect the outgoing
smtp traffic of single mailboxes through the new SMG. I read something
about the 'route.cfg' for GWIA.
I created a blank file route.cfg with a single line in it, according
https://support.microfocus.com/kb/doc.php?id=10010997

testmailbox at ourdomain.tld [ip from smg] (hard return after that)

But that doesn't work. The mailtraffic would still be redirected to
the
default relay host of the GWIA.
Is that even possible for a single mailbox?

Best regards
Maik Schütze