[ngw] GW Web users needed to test GW Mailbox iOS app

Stephen Hesser shesser at arandpartners.com
Mon May 11 12:30:03 UTC 2020

Daniel

Does the new app work with the older web access? I know we have a
couple users here and we will be upgrading toward the end of the month
to 2018sp2.

Thanks!

>>> Daniel Shelley <daniel at ghostpattern.com> 5/9/2020 5:01 PM >>>
Hello everyone,

I've put a lot of work into my iOS app to get it to work with the new
GroupWise GW Web interface instead of the older GroupWise WebAccess.
Large
chunks of my app (the interesting parts) had to be completely rewritten
in
order to make it work with GW Web. The first app update that includes
support for GW Web is available as of today.

Now I need more people to test it. Anyone want to help? Download the
app
from the App Store and give it a try. Please email any feedback or bugs
me at support at ghostpattern.com, preferably using the support link in
the
app.

I would be happy to make the app free for you for a month if you will
give
it a try, send me feedback, etc. All you have to do is email me
directly
with your GW Web URL and username and I can unlock it for you. Start
the
free trial/get it setup on your iPhone/iPad first.

thanks,
Daniel

Daniel Shelley
Ghost Pattern Software