[ngw] download.novell.com down?

Matt Ray mray at groupwiseguru.com
Mon May 11 14:44:54 UTC 2020

Maybe nobody is monitoring this group from MF anymore?   I still show both download sites as empty.

>>> "Joe Brugaletta" <JBrugaletta at braytonlaw.com> 5/9/2020 9:38 PM >>>
blank for me too

Please be advised that Brayton*Purcell is complying with CDC guidelines and operating as a virtual office available via phone and e-mail due to the coronavirus crisis. As you are able, please forward correspondence and documents electronically. Receipt of and response to physical mailings may be delayed.  Be safe and thank you in advance for your cooperation.

NOTICE: This email and all attachments are CONFIDENTIAL and intended SOLELY for the recipients as identified in the "To", "Cc" and "Bcc" lines of this email.  If you are not an intended recipient, your receipt of this email and its attachments is the result of an inadvertent disclosure or unauthorized transmittal.  Sender reserves and asserts all rights to confidentiality, including all privileges that may apply.  Pursuant to those rights and privileges, immediately DELETE and DESTROY all copies of the email and its attachments, in whatever form, and immediately NOTIFY the sender of your receipt of this email.  DO NOT review, copy, forward or rely on the email and its attachments in any way.

NOTICE: NO DUTIES ARE ASSUMED, INTENDED OR CREATED BY THIS COMMUNICATION.  If you have not executed a fee contract or an engagement letter, this firm does NOT represent you as your attorney.  You are encouraged to retain counsel of your choice if you desire to do so.  All rights of the sender for violations of the confidentiality and privileges applicable to this email and any attachments are expressly reserved.

>>> "Matt Ray" <mray at groupwiseguru.com> 5/9/2020 5:40 PM >>>
Am I the only one who can't get to download.novell.com today?   I've tried from several sources and browsers. All I get is a blank page.   Same for download.microfocus.com.

Matt

Matt Ray
MC Consulting - GroupWiseGuru.com
CNE, MCNE, LPI, CLS, CNS
mray at groupwiseguru.com
661.599.3416
http://groupwiseguru.com

Skype, Yahoo! & MSN ID: mraymus
Let us help you Upgrade/Migrate/Support your GroupWise System!