[ngw] export GW mail

Matt Ray mray at groupwiseguru.com
Wed May 27 16:36:17 UTC 2020

Yeah this, or just use the Outlook Client and go directly to PST from there.   Of course, getting Outlook and GroupWise to play together can be challenging.

>>> "James Taylor" <James.Taylor at eastcobbgroup.com> 5/27/2020 11:40 AM >>>
I've found that you can import then mail into thunderbird using imap, then convert the thunderbird mbox file to .pst.
For one mailbox, it's cheap and relatively easy,
-jt

James Taylor
678-697-9420
james.taylor at eastcobbgroup.com

>>> "Carol Ann Casciato" <carolann at itcinc.com> 5/27/2020 8:20 AM >>>
Can anyone recommend  product that exports GW mail so that it can be given to the person leaving the company. We're a small company and someone wants to take their mail with them.

Any recommendation is appreciated.

Regards,

Carol Ann