[ngw] Quickfinder not showing some emails

Joe Brugaletta JBrugaletta at braytonlaw.com
Thu Oct 8 15:46:24 UTC 2020

User noticed that when she does a search, its not giving all results, even though she clearly sees expected email in a folder. I ran a gwcheck on her account and note the below:
    Quickfinder:  Pending jobs = 610   Files = 5f7df705.idx, 5f7e497d.

I'm *hoping* that one of these 610 "jobs" is the email she's looking for. Anyone know best way to fix? I did go into HTTP console of POA and do an "update and compress" indexes on her account only.. I did NOT do the "delete old indexes" first because it wasnt clear to me if that'd re-do the entire PO or just her account.