[ngw] Quickfinder not showing some emails

James Taylor James.Taylor at eastcobbgroup.com
Thu Oct 8 16:25:06 UTC 2020

Did you set the job timeout to unlimited?
It may just not be finishing in the normal timeframe.

If it's an index corruption issue, there is a tid to show how to manually delete indexes for a single user.
This tid is not the one I was looking for, but does reference how to identify the correct files to delete for the user.

https://support.microfocus.com/kb/doc.php?id=7022175

-jt

James Taylor
678-697-9420
james.taylor at eastcobbgroup.com

>>> "Joe Brugaletta" <JBrugaletta at braytonlaw.com> 10/8/2020 11:46 AM >>>
User noticed that when she does a search, its not giving all results, even though she clearly sees expected email in a folder. I ran a gwcheck on her account and note the below:
    Quickfinder:  Pending jobs = 610   Files = 5f7df705.idx, 5f7e497d.

I'm *hoping* that one of these 610 "jobs" is the email she's looking for. Anyone know best way to fix? I did go into HTTP console of POA and do an "update and compress" indexes on her account only.. I did NOT do the "delete old indexes" first because it wasnt clear to me if that'd re-do the entire PO or just her account.