[ngw] Support response time

jim5202 jim5202 at frontier.com
Thu Oct 8 21:08:51 UTC 2020

Nope.  Call in to support and poke them for update.  Been too long.Sent from my Verizon, Samsung Galaxy smartphone
-------- Original message --------From: Simon Shilton <Simon.Shilton at acustica.co.uk> Date: 10/8/20  4:31 PM  (GMT-05:00) To: ngw at ngwlist.com Subject: [ngw] Support response time Hi, does anybody have any experience of support response times to SRs recently?I opened an SR about a failed upgrade to our main GW server 6 weeks ago, and apart from being asked to upload log files 3 weeks ago I have had nothing to dateis this typical atm?thanksSimon-- This email was Anti Virus checked by Astaro Security Gateway. http://www.sophos.com