[ngw] Support response time

Simon Shilton Simon.Shilton at acustica.co.uk
Fri Oct 9 09:23:43 UTC 2020

Hi Craig

Thanks for that, mine is also OES 2015 sp1 to OES 2018 sp2, clearly we are not alone.

Mine is on a VM so at least I can roll back tot he snapshot after the failed upgrade and recover the situation.

I am finding the eDir upgrade dialogue does not appear. eDir configuration settings appear, and all setting appear correct. Configuration fails during "Check for conflicting objects in directory" stage, with error: Conflicting NCP Server object found "remove the conflicting objects."

as you found, rebooting that failed upgrade server leaves some stuff working and other stuff broken.

I was hoping not to have to do a new build or server migration as it hosts DNS, DHCP, eDir CA and GW, which was a real pain to sort out last time

Simon

<5F8025DD0200004F00024315 at 192.168.10.1>, "Craig Meads" <craigm at cwise.co.nz>