[ngw] Support response time

David Krotil David.Krotil at hilo.cz
Fri Oct 9 09:33:26 UTC 2020

Hi Simon,
I´m doing upgrade between major version only as migration and never had
a problem. Moving GW is only copy thing, eDirectory CA is well
documented and it works, DNS and DHCP is easy too, create only new DNS
and DNS servers , some configuration and thats is.

David

e-mailové zprávy.

about it.

>>> "Simon Shilton" <Simon.Shilton at acustica.co.uk> 09.10.2020 11:23 >>>
Hi Craig

Thanks for that, mine is also OES 2015 sp1 to OES 2018 sp2, clearly we
are not alone.

Mine is on a VM so at least I can roll back tot he snapshot after the
failed upgrade and recover the situation.

I am finding the eDir upgrade dialogue does not appear. eDir
configuration settings appear, and all setting appear correct.
Configuration fails during "Check for conflicting objects in directory"
stage, with error: Conflicting NCP Server object found "remove the
conflicting objects."

as you found, rebooting that failed upgrade server leaves some stuff
working and other stuff broken.

I was hoping not to have to do a new build or server migration as it
hosts DNS, DHCP, eDir CA and GW, which was a real pain to sort out last
time

Simon

>>> On 09 October 2020 at 09:57, in message
<5F8025DD0200004F00024315 at 192.168.10.1>, "Craig Meads"
<craigm at cwise.co.nz>

<5F7F2CFB.A8FC.0089.1 at gmail.com>,