[ngw] GMS 18 on SLES 15 SP2 and dsapp

Craig Meads craigm at cwise.co.nz
Thu Oct 29 02:59:26 UTC 2020

My understanding is that DSAPP isn't maintained anymore.

It is a shame, because there were some nice features. As it is now, there isn't a really smooth professional way to deal with certificates, and I am tearing my hair out with Apple and IOS 13

Micro Focus need to come up with a better solution than to have people running loads of command lines.
>>> "Uwe Barth" <Uwe.Barth at stadt-chemnitz.de> 15/10/2020 22:44 >>>
It seems that dsapp does not run under SLES 15 SP2. After installing (in compliance with https://support.microfocus.com/kb/doc.php?id=7024139) start of dsapp failes with error messages that dsapp can't decrypt passwords in GMS config. Does anyone has a solution for this or knows if dsapp development will be continued?

Uwe

<code>
		 _
				    |_|   |_|
							  v249

dsapp has encountered an error.
Error: bad decrypt - error decoding .//configengine/database/password

Press Enter to continue

</code>