[ngw] POA crashes at 20‑30 minute intervals gw 18.3.0 and 18.3.1 build 137824

David Krotil David.Krotil at hilo.cz
Thu Apr 8 08:03:57 UTC 2021

https://support.microfocus.com/kb/doc.php?id=7019037

e-mailové zprávy.

about it.

>>> "Marvin Huffaker" <mhuffaker at redjuju.com> 08.04.2021 6:06 >>>
I have a case open but it's the middle of the night..

10 Post Offices, 4 MTA's, 2 Gwias.

Upgraded full system to 18.3.1 build 137824 on Linux.  All agents and 9
post offices are stable. One post office is crashing every 20‑30
minutes. There are 1000 users on it.  Also downrev'd to the public
18.3.0 release just as a test and did not help.

This is the first 18.3.x crash I've run into. Is anybody else
experiencing anything similar?

Nothing logging in POA prior to crash. Nothing unusual logged in
/var/log/messages except for what looks like an insignificant event with
no information at the time of crash..  Yes I'm capturing cores.

I have these directives in the startup file

‑‑spawnsoap
‑‑sslOption "SSL_OP_ALLOW_TLSv1_1,SSL_OP_ALLOW_TLSv1"
‑‑soapRestartOption "everyday||180"

Marvin