[ngw] GroupWise 18.3 Windows Client Build 137352

Craig Meads craigm at cwise.co.nz
Thu Apr 8 08:25:09 UTC 2021

I have some clients who are complaining that the print size is not consistent, and if the attachments are XML files, and they want to print them out (eg; EDI orders) the print is very small.

I had a quick look at one and could not see how I could resolve the issue.

I rolled them back to the 18.0 client. Can anyone enlighten me as to a way around this issue with the 18.3 client?

Any word on the Docker GW Web with signature support yet?

Cheers

Craig Meads

11 Gover St, PO Box 279
New Plymouth 4340, New Zealand