[ngw] GroupWise 18.3 Windows Client Build 137352

David Krotil David.Krotil at hilo.cz
Thu Apr 8 08:58:01 UTC 2021

GW Web signature is currently in Tech Preview, I hope it will be in
18.3.1 sometimes in April.

e-mailové zprávy.

about it.

>>> "Craig Meads" <craigm at cwise.co.nz> 08.04.2021 10:25 >>>
I have some clients who are complaining that the print size is not
consistent, and if the attachments are XML files, and they want to print
them out (eg; EDI orders) the print is very small.

I had a quick look at one and could not see how I could resolve the
issue.

I rolled them back to the 18.0 client. Can anyone enlighten me as to a
way around this issue with the 18.3 client?

Any word on the Docker GW Web with signature support yet?

Cheers

Craig Meads

11 Gover St, PO Box 279
New Plymouth 4340, New Zealand