[ngw] POA crashes at 20‑30 minute intervals gw 18.3.0 and 18.3.1 build 137824

Marvin Huffaker mhuffaker at redjuju.com
Thu Apr 8 11:22:41 UTC 2021

Thank you. I wish I Could say that was the fix but we already have that
noelision thing in place as we were troubleshooting crashes on earlier
versions (not as frequent tho). Marvin

Sent from my iPhone

https://us-east-2.protection.sophos.com?d=microfocus.com&u=aHR0cHM6Ly9zdXBwb3J0Lm1pY3JvZm9jdXMuY29tL2tiL2RvYy5waHA_aWQ9NzAxOTAzNw==&i=NjA0NDc1YzlkYWExY2IwZjUzNjc4NWM3&t=WDRGRFpZMldLSS83eUNTbmhLSnBsNzVOSVUzUVJNc3FjT1VNYThEcVA4Zz0=&h=599e40db82e142fba54a473493d837ce